Here you will find information on current events and conferences by the Institute of German Sign Language and Communication of the Deaf or members of our staff.
- May 11 to 16, 2020 in Marseille (cancelled): LREC Conference, on May 16, 2020: Workshop on the Representation and Processing of Sign Languages
- March 2020: 42nd Annual Conference of the German Linguistic Society (DGfS), Hamburg. Linguistic Diversity: Theories, Methods, Resources. Including Workshop 2: Linguistic Diversity and Linguistic Modalities: New Perspectives on Bimodal (sign language/oral language) Bilingualism
- Sept. 2019: Theoretical Issues in Sign Language Research 13 (TISLR13)
- May 2019: Abschlusskonferenz des Projektes Developing Deaf Interpreters (DDI)
- May 2019: Kulturtage der Gehörlose in Potsdam
- June 2019: Studentische Tagung GSD+